So, I got hit in the arm by a not so soft softball--because I'm way too uncoordinated to be playing a sport. It hurt, and I'm pretty sure they should not make me play second base and give me bat girl.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
If you end up batgirl, I will disown you and then haunt your nightmares.
You were a really good catcher when you were young. I remember that you wouldn't let anyone touch the home plate - of course, it didn't matter that you didn't have the ball when you blocked the plate and knocked them on their ass. :)
2 comments:
If you end up batgirl, I will disown you and then haunt your nightmares.
You were a really good catcher when you were young. I remember that you wouldn't let anyone touch the home plate - of course, it didn't matter that you didn't have the ball when you blocked the plate and knocked them on their ass. :)
Post a Comment