OMG, I finished something. The yellow tank top is done--edging and all. It doesn't look that bad either. I wore it to work on Friday. Lots of people said it was pretty, but that might be because they know I can kill them with my pinky finger.
I'll post a picture and change my most recently finished projects link tonight after softball practice. Speaking of, I need lots of help... I'm a bad softball player. I'm kinda hoping to get the batgirl position.
Our team is called "Sonic Death Monkey" for all sorts of amazingly geeky reasons (see link below).
High Fidelity
We're sponsored by Sonic.net (www.sonic.net -- yeah I know like anyone reads this not from Sonic.net anyway, but there).
Last practice, Clay took some pictures of our amazing fail. I'm thinking about getting a few of those for blog sharing. SHARING.
Oh yeah and omfg, sonic BOOM. I guess there's an air show or something and things keep going BOOM and it's really distracting my blog typing ability--oh I mean working, working ability.
Saturday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment