
So, epic F- with the octopus-tossed it in the trash. I could've worked on saving yarn, but really... stupid octopus is stupid. I have no idea why it wasn't knitted in the round-um, it's freaking ROUND. Okay, I've let go of the octopus. So, Fair Isle Fingerless gloves are going pretty well. I think I picked a poor choice of colors, but we'll see. My mommy gave me this very pretty pink yarn for Christmas. Happy. AND, is it just me or do my fingers in this picture look like they have DS or something a little dirty or something a little dirty with DS? Anyway, gross... on to happier things:
Sheep calendar link ZOMG
2 comments:
Your fans want to see more pics of your work with you actually in it. Do it for the people!
Who the hell is Peter? Is he a pumpkin eater?
Post a Comment