Softball season is starting super soon. Jenny and I are cocoaching spectacular. We cut all of the horribly sucky players and the ones that smelled like tomatoes and those with even number jerseys--making the team 13 sucky, not tomato smelling, odd number jerseyed players. Okay, interest might not have been what it was last year before our 0-5 season. I'm sure this Spring's team will live up to the glory of Fall, nuggets.
Knitting can suck my bendy straw: I finished a scarf. I was going to give it to someone, but Josh swooped in and claimed it. We were coming home from work the other day and this chicken was crossing the road...(well, she crosses the road every day. We named her Doris.) anyway, so Doris was crossing the road, and we almost car killed her, but then she flew into a tree. Yeah, that's where this story was going. Doris is probably a rooster. So, I'm trying to keep up with knitting...okay, not really. I'm not really trying at all.
We fail at house buying. Okay, we've only been seriously looking for 2 weeks, but we sorta suck at it. Whatever, it's probably the houses that suck at being bought...because houses do that.
Wednesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
No updates in almost two months. How can a mother know what her child is up to these days?
Post a Comment