I'm so almost 30. I have like a year and half left, and if I was ever going to have blue hair, now is like the time. Tick Effing Tock.
So, I decided to find a girlfriend who has a ton of money and lives in San Francisco and can take me to get my hair cut at some way too expensive place into choppy layers and get dark blue hair extensions.
I'd get a tattoo--it'd be easier, but I have no idea what to tattoo--nothing is possibly that important to me.
I think I'm just really bored.
Sunday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hello
How about an African Violet tattoo?
I found this info: "if your plant doesn't flower, it's not getting enough light."
:]
I really like the idea of an African Violet tattoo. You have plenty of time for blue hair when you are in your 70's. Mom
Post a Comment