Kim and Josh...Mama Susan told me about the house you rented. It is absolutely darling. You will really be able to totally enjoy your space (with no shared walls with neighbors). I would imagine Toshie is going to enjoy the surroundings and maybe even go outside once in a while (my chijuajua loves the sun, but doesn't like getting his little feet wet outside). God bless your new home.
Hi, Kim....it's Christine again. Just thought I would tell you about my son-in-law's myspace page. There you can connect to Jenny's page. His name is Loren Philip and I believe his page is not private. It will give you an idea of some of the photography he has done (he is a professional photographer and is starting to get more and more jobs, so hopefully this will "stick" for him). Some of the people pictured are friends of his who are artists, models or musicians. He did the photographs for inside the last M&M CD (of course I forget the name). Anyway, take care.
Hi, Kim...I found a knitting link that has a platypus on it...it is www.recklessknitting.com. It is fairly far down on the page...green and black platypus...kind of cute.
4 comments:
OMG! So rad! And it even has a red door for good luck (or to match the trim, whatever)!
It looks fabulous. You guys need to have a housewarming.
Kim and Josh...Mama Susan told me about the house you rented. It is absolutely darling. You will really be able to totally enjoy your space (with no shared walls with neighbors). I would imagine Toshie is going to enjoy the surroundings and maybe even go outside once in a while (my chijuajua loves the sun, but doesn't like getting his little feet wet outside). God bless your new home.
Hi, Kim....it's Christine again. Just thought I would tell you about my son-in-law's myspace page. There you can connect to Jenny's page. His name is Loren Philip and I believe his page is not private. It will give you an idea of some of the photography he has done (he is a professional photographer and is starting to get more and more jobs, so hopefully this will "stick" for him). Some of the people pictured are friends of his who are artists, models or musicians. He did the photographs for inside the last M&M CD (of course I forget the name). Anyway, take care.
Hi, Kim...I found a knitting link that has a platypus on it...it is www.recklessknitting.com. It is fairly far down on the page...green and black platypus...kind of cute.
Post a Comment