Saturday

Longest Post Ever, Projects!

So, I've been knitting a lot and just not updating:

I'm still working on that silly green hemp skirt... Going on 3 years now. I'm pretty sure I'm past the age that green hemp skirts are allowed, but I'm going to finish it some day.


I'm working on a a blue short sleeve sweater. I'm not sure if I'll ever finish this one. I'm not even sure why I started it. Wouldn't it just look perfect with a green hemp skirt. Hmmm.


This is Penis Pasta. It really has nothing to do with knitting, but it's amazing. I got it from a sex shop in the Castro called "Does Your Mother Know?"


I've been working on a Baby Frog Jumper for over a year now. It was originally going to be for Vince's baby, but I sent Grant to a boys only baby shower with some beer and a chicken rattle instead. I'm not sure it's going to come out at all...

I made this baby tutu out of very pretty yarn. I plan to put an elastic waste on it and possibly sew it to a onesy. I think it will look amazing on a boy or a girl. Grant totally agrees. He can't wait to his his little boy in a tutu--perhaps with a matching hat.

No comments: