Saturday

Endpaper Mitts

I'm almost done with 1/2 fingerless gloves. I kinda slowed down on making them because the fingers are hard and boring--stoooopid fingers of fingerless gloves. I should finish the 1 glove tonight and hopefully the blue ice skating scarf for Jenny. The glove is too small for my huge like xbox, or maybe more like huge like grapefruit, hands. I'm going to give them to Lani. She comes in early in the morning and it's freezing at Sonic at like 8:00am because they're trying to turn us all into Popsicles for Dane to lick. Okay, that creeped me out. She has super small hands. The thumb is still in the wrong place though... note: next set of gloves should have the thumb hole moved down like 4 rows.

So this had a point. OH! I got that great Alpaca lightweight at the yarn store and I was like wtf am I gonna do with 2 50g balls of pretty Baby Alpaca? I've decided to make the Endpaper Mitts! It'll be exciting, and I can always shorten them just a little if I think I'm cutting it too close.

No comments: